Zilbercoin (CURRENCY:ZBC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 2nd. Zilbercoin has a market capitalization of $208,251.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zilbercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilbercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Zilbercoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007615 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024522 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.86 or 0.00342864 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002100 BTC.
Zilbercoin Coin Profile
ZBC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2017. Zilbercoin’s total supply is 9,195,877 coins and its circulating supply is 8,750,209 coins. Zilbercoin’s official Twitter account is @zilbercoin_zbc. The official website for Zilbercoin is zilbercoin.de.
Buying and Selling Zilbercoin
Zilbercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilbercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilbercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilbercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilbercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilbercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.