Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 3rd. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $2,415.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Akroma coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0733 or 0.00001150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Akroma has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.76 or 0.03132836 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00143229 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003712 BTC.
Akroma Coin Profile
Akroma (AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 16,312,332 coins. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official message board is medium.com/akroma.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.