AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $4.59 million and $4.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded up 7.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,000,880,140 coins. AsiaCoin’s official website is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.