AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded down 7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. In the last week, AudioCoin has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. One AudioCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $772,782.00 and approximately $1,098.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006800 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028815 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.43 or 0.00336162 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001357 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001968 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
AudioCoin (ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 932,303,245 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.