BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 3rd. In the last week, BelugaPay has traded flat against the US dollar. BelugaPay has a market cap of $130,580.00 and $0.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BelugaPay token can now be purchased for $0.0264 or 0.00000409 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007147 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00149068 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00250204 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $623.65 or 0.09780917 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BelugaPay Token Profile
BelugaPay was first traded on October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. BelugaPay’s official message board is medium.com/@BelugaPay. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay. BelugaPay’s official website is belugapay.com.
BelugaPay Token Trading
BelugaPay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BelugaPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BelugaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.