BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded down 21.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 3rd. BitCoen has a total market capitalization of $468,942.00 and $4,579.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitCoen coin can currently be bought for $0.0670 or 0.00001051 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip. Over the last week, BitCoen has traded 25.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $130.64 or 0.02048907 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015458 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000782 BTC.
BitCoen Coin Profile
BEN is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official website is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. The official message board for BitCoen is medium.com/@bitcoen.
Buying and Selling BitCoen
BitCoen can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCoen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.