BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 3rd. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $4.59 million and $142,419.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0665 or 0.00001043 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Bittrex and Bittylicious.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00060507 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020499 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 49.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 68,973,651 coins. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.