Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. During the last seven days, Carboncoin has traded 134.5% higher against the dollar. One Carboncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Carboncoin has a market capitalization of $759,481.00 and $1.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.00 or 0.00803965 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020712 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009808 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00001192 BTC.
Carboncoin (CARBON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,218 coins. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Carboncoin is carboncoin.cc.
Buying and Selling Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carboncoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Carboncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.