Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded down 21.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. Ccore has a market cap of $126,503.00 and $5.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ccore token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0744 or 0.00001167 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox. Over the last week, Ccore has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149204 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00250967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $619.86 or 0.09721523 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012549 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ccore’s launch date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.