CEDEX Coin (CURRENCY:CEDEX) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 2nd. One CEDEX Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00002056 BTC on popular exchanges. CEDEX Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $598.00 worth of CEDEX Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CEDEX Coin has traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007173 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003678 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00150503 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00252516 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $616.08 or 0.09662211 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CEDEX Coin Token Profile
CEDEX Coin was first traded on May 3rd, 2018. CEDEX Coin’s total supply is 80,525,599 tokens. CEDEX Coin’s official Twitter account is @Cedex56082561 and its Facebook page is accessible here. CEDEX Coin’s official website is cedex.com. The official message board for CEDEX Coin is email@example.com.
CEDEX Coin Token Trading
CEDEX Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CEDEX Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CEDEX Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CEDEX Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CEDEX Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CEDEX Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.