DACC (CURRENCY:DACC) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 3rd. During the last seven days, DACC has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar. DACC has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $527,222.00 worth of DACC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DACC token can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, Exrates, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00048760 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00057000 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004670 BTC.
- Ubcoin Market (UBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
DACC Token Profile
DACC is a token. DACC’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for DACC is www.dacc.co. DACC’s official message board is medium.com/@daccproject. DACC’s official Twitter account is @DACCblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DACC Token Trading
DACC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Kucoin, CoinEx, IDEX and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DACC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DACC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DACC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DACC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DACC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.