DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. During the last seven days, DeviantCoin has traded up 24.2% against the U.S. dollar. DeviantCoin has a total market cap of $3.87 million and $31,865.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeviantCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00004900 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
DeviantCoin (CRYPTO:DEV) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 14,473,873 coins and its circulating supply is 12,393,755 coins. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeviantCoin’s official website is deviantcoin.io.
Buying and Selling DeviantCoin
DeviantCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeviantCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.