DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 3rd. In the last week, DigiPulse has traded flat against the US dollar. One DigiPulse token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000269 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). DigiPulse has a market capitalization of $39,157.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007143 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00251329 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $625.48 or 0.09809571 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012665 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DigiPulse launched on August 4th, 2017. DigiPulse’s total supply is 5,420,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,262,814 tokens. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigiPulse is /r/DigiPulse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DigiPulse is www.digipulse.io.
Buying and Selling DigiPulse
DigiPulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiPulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiPulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigiPulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiPulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.