EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. One EchoLink token can currently be purchased for $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, HitBTC, Hotbit and Huobi. During the last week, EchoLink has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. EchoLink has a market cap of $3.42 million and approximately $226,316.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007147 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00149304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00251261 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $620.31 or 0.09728484 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012547 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EchoLink’s launch date was January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. The official message board for EchoLink is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, HitBTC, Huobi and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EchoLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.