Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded up 42.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 3rd. Over the last week, Espers has traded up 5% against the US dollar. One Espers coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptohub. Espers has a market cap of $2.87 million and approximately $187.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.07 or 0.02416385 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.44 or 0.00634301 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018769 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00026849 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00024967 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021939 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009804 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015086 BTC.
Espers Coin Profile
Espers is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,507,925,742 coins. Espers’ official website is espers.io. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Espers
Espers can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Espers should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Espers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.