Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. Ether Zero has a total market cap of $0.00 and $3.65 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. One Ether Zero coin can now be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00003681 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Hotbit and DigiFinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $200.42 or 0.03143236 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00142959 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000204 BTC.
About Ether Zero
ETZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Cryptopia and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.