FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. Over the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded up 67.9% against the U.S. dollar. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Trade By Trade. FlorinCoin has a market cap of $7.63 million and $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.20 or 0.00803018 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003608 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00001167 BTC.
FlorinCoin (CRYPTO:FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FlorinCoin’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.