Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for about $0.0270 or 0.00000424 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Upbit, Bittrex and YoBit. Humaniq has a market cap of $5.01 million and $155,244.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149124 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00250146 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $619.72 or 0.09719303 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012617 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 206,618,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,286,753 tokens. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.com. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bittrex, Upbit, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.