ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. Over the last seven days, ION has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. One ION coin can currently be purchased for about $0.55 or 0.00008685 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit and Bittrex. ION has a market capitalization of $11.65 million and approximately $22,034.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00050013 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00026005 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016905 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003955 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008514 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000154 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION (CRYPTO:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,937,984 coins and its circulating supply is 21,037,984 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.