Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. One Kleros token can now be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000124 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex and IDEX. During the last week, Kleros has traded flat against the dollar. Kleros has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $7,016.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00036748 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007770 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Kleros Token Profile
Kleros (PNK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 329,626,704 tokens. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros. The official website for Kleros is kleros.io. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @
. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kleros Token Trading
Kleros can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kleros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kleros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.