Marijuanacoin (CURRENCY:MAR) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. One Marijuanacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000172 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Marijuanacoin has a total market cap of $17,894.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Marijuanacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Marijuanacoin has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009329 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 40% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000170 BTC.
Marijuanacoin (CRYPTO:MAR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 20th, 2017. Marijuanacoin’s total supply is 1,631,601 coins. The official website for Marijuanacoin is marijuanacoin.net. Marijuanacoin’s official Twitter account is @marijuana_coin.
Buying and Selling Marijuanacoin
Marijuanacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marijuanacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marijuanacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Marijuanacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marijuanacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marijuanacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.