MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. One MCO token can currently be purchased for $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bithumb, OKEx and Livecoin. MCO has a market capitalization of $69.30 million and approximately $6.23 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MCO has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00251397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $622.39 or 0.09761147 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012573 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MCO Token Profile
MCO launched on May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. MCO’s official website is mco.crypto.com. The official message board for MCO is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto.
Buying and Selling MCO
MCO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bit-Z, ABCC, Coinrail, Livecoin, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Binance, Coinnest, Gate.io, EXX, Cobinhood, BigONE, IDEX, DDEX, Upbit, OKEx, YoBit, Liqui, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MCO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MCO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.