MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. One MediShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0161 or 0.00000253 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OTCBTC and Huobi. MediShares has a total market cap of $16.62 million and approximately $48,830.00 worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MediShares has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007166 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00252514 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $616.09 or 0.09662334 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012610 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MediShares launched on December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,031,355,785 tokens. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. MediShares’ official message board is weibo.com/MediShares. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org.
MediShares Token Trading
MediShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.