Minex (CURRENCY:MINEX) traded up 32.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 3rd. Minex has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $387.00 worth of Minex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Minex token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, Minex has traded 18.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.01 or 0.00251113 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $623.82 or 0.09783630 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012616 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Minex Token Profile
Minex’s launch date was July 4th, 2017. Minex’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens. Minex’s official website is minexteam.com. Minex’s official Twitter account is @MINEX_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minex
Minex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.