MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. In the last week, MintCoin has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. One MintCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. MintCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.21 million and approximately $156.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002293 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 29.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
MintCoin (MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MintCoin is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MintCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.