Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. Over the last seven days, Musicoin has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. Musicoin has a market cap of $4.26 million and $6,788.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Musicoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $200.44 or 0.03143542 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00143002 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003670 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,152,076,048 coins. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official message board is medium.com/@musicoin.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.