OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. One OneLedger token can now be bought for about $0.0085 or 0.00000134 BTC on popular exchanges including UEX, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and Kucoin. OneLedger has a market capitalization of $2.92 million and approximately $530,129.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, OneLedger has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00150106 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00251201 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $620.77 or 0.09785309 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 341,776,623 tokens. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, UEX, Kucoin, Bilaxy, CoinEx and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.