Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 3rd. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io. In the last week, Open Platform has traded up 6.3% against the dollar. Open Platform has a market cap of $0.00 and $323,424.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015672 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149738 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00250721 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $622.74 or 0.09766562 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012577 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Open Platform Profile
Open Platform’s genesis date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. The official message board for Open Platform is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.