Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 3rd. Over the last week, Piggycoin has traded up 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. Piggycoin has a market capitalization of $282,223.00 and $0.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Piggycoin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008795 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 366.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002743 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
Piggycoin (CRYPTO:PIGGY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 491,085,703 coins. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.