Polybius (CURRENCY:PLBT) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 3rd. During the last seven days, Polybius has traded up 5.3% against the US dollar. One Polybius token can now be purchased for $1.66 or 0.00026040 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, YoBit and Livecoin. Polybius has a total market capitalization of $6.59 million and $4,661.00 worth of Polybius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007136 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003722 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149514 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00250425 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $622.04 or 0.09755621 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012527 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Polybius’ genesis date was March 30th, 2017. Polybius’ total supply is 3,969,565 tokens. Polybius’ official Twitter account is @PolybiusBank. The official website for Polybius is polybius.io.
Buying and Selling Polybius
Polybius can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, HitBTC, Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polybius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polybius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polybius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polybius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polybius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.