QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. During the last week, QunQun has traded down 2.2% against the dollar. One QunQun token can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Huobi, OKEx and Hotbit. QunQun has a market capitalization of $5.42 million and $202,135.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00149124 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00250146 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $619.72 or 0.09719303 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012617 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
QunQun Token Profile
QunQun’s launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 716,025,793 tokens. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io.
QunQun Token Trading
QunQun can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, ZB.COM, BigONE, Hotbit and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.