QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. Over the last week, QYNO has traded up 10.9% against the US dollar. One QYNO coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00002203 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. QYNO has a market cap of $0.00 and $58,851.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 42% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000127 BTC.
QYNO (QNO) is a coin. QYNO’s total supply is 2,374,189 coins. QYNO’s official Twitter account is @QynoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. QYNO’s official website is www.qyno.org.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.