REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. In the last week, REPO has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. REPO has a market capitalization of $9.82 million and $44,264.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One REPO token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0893 or 0.00001401 BTC on exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015701 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00149338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00251411 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $622.84 or 0.09768194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
REPO’s genesis date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. The official website for REPO is www.repocoin.io. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
REPO Token Trading
REPO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.