Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 3rd. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $710,058.00 and approximately $4,760.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rupee coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0282 or 0.00000445 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last week, Rupee has traded down 21.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00034998 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
Rupee is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 32,114,300 coins and its circulating supply is 25,157,647 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.