Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 3rd. One Social Send coin can now be bought for about $0.0363 or 0.00000569 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Social Send has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar. Social Send has a total market capitalization of $1.40 million and $1,935.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00022011 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00036688 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003950 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 44.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024343 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 73.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Social Send
Social Send is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.