Steneum Coin (CURRENCY:STN) traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 3rd. In the last seven days, Steneum Coin has traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar. Steneum Coin has a total market capitalization of $105,151.00 and approximately $4,963.00 worth of Steneum Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steneum Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0359 or 0.00000563 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.04 or 0.00800421 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004582 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020960 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009730 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001143 BTC.
About Steneum Coin
Steneum Coin (STN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 10th, 2017. Steneum Coin’s total supply is 6,081,623 coins and its circulating supply is 2,926,779 coins. Steneum Coin’s official Twitter account is @steneumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steneum Coin’s official website is www.steneum.com.
Steneum Coin Coin Trading
Steneum Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steneum Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steneum Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steneum Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steneum Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steneum Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.