Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $823,347.00 and approximately $26,791.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sumokoin has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001625 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Cryptopia and Indodax.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $106.89 or 0.01676417 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016778 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001646 BTC.
SUMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 16,837,406 coins and its circulating supply is 7,948,517 coins. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Sumokoin is www.sumokoin.org.
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Indodax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.