Telcoin (CURRENCY:TEL) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 3rd. One Telcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Kucoin and IDEX. Telcoin has a market capitalization of $28.63 million and approximately $67,595.00 worth of Telcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Telcoin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003731 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00148986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00251625 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $622.12 or 0.09756986 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012566 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Telcoin Token Profile
Telcoin’s launch date was November 11th, 2017. Telcoin’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 34,746,563,230 tokens. The official message board for Telcoin is medium.com/@telcoin. The Reddit community for Telcoin is /r/telcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Telcoin is www.telco.in. Telcoin’s official Twitter account is @telcoin_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Telcoin Token Trading
Telcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Telcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Telcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Telcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.