TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 3rd. TokenPay has a market cap of $26.07 million and $246,502.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.67 or 0.00026149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and TOPBTC. Over the last seven days, TokenPay has traded up 39.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007392 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.43 or 0.00336111 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001343 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
TokenPay (CRYPTO:TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 19,591,155 coins and its circulating supply is 15,637,812 coins. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay. The official website for TokenPay is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Cryptopia, Liquid, BiteBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.