Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. During the last week, Arcblock has traded down 7.8% against the dollar. One Arcblock token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002903 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene, OKEx and Gate.io. Arcblock has a market capitalization of $17.48 million and $2.04 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003785 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015466 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00150964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00260992 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $625.63 or 0.09824093 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012484 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Arcblock launched on January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 94,549,893 tokens. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Arcblock is www.arcblock.io.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OKEx, Cobinhood, Kucoin, BitMart, IDEX, Bithumb, Bibox, Gate.io, DragonEX, Huobi, LBank and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.