Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. One Datacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Datacoin has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. Datacoin has a market cap of $75,638.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028873 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024488 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005766 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00045017 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004878 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011199 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00087652 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Datacoin (CRYPTO:DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 33,934,924 coins. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.