EmaratCoin (CURRENCY:AEC) traded up 34.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 4th. During the last week, EmaratCoin has traded 223.6% higher against the dollar. One EmaratCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002980 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. EmaratCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $109.00 worth of EmaratCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005907 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006526 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000109 BTC.
EmaratCoin (CRYPTO:AEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2016. EmaratCoin’s total supply is 21,522,840 coins. EmaratCoin’s official message board is emaratcoin.com/#blog. EmaratCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com.
Buying and Selling EmaratCoin
EmaratCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmaratCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EmaratCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EmaratCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EmaratCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmaratCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.