Embers (CURRENCY:MBRS) traded down 5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 4th. Embers has a market capitalization of $99,943.00 and $399.00 worth of Embers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Embers token can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and IDEX. During the last week, Embers has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003774 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00150833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00260311 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $625.69 or 0.09825068 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012474 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Embers was first traded on May 12th, 2017. Embers’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The official website for Embers is embermine.com. The Reddit community for Embers is /r/Embermine and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Embers’ official Twitter account is @TheEmbermine and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Embers
Embers can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Embers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Embers should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Embers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Embers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Embers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.