Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. One Ethereum Gold token can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Ethereum Gold has a market cap of $120,791.00 and approximately $106.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded 27.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015472 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00150871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00261215 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $625.59 or 0.09823542 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012491 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
Ethereum Gold’s launch date was October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold’s total supply is 24,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Ethereum Gold is medium.com/@amandaETG. The official website for Ethereum Gold is www.ethereumgold.info. The Reddit community for Ethereum Gold is /r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Gold’s official Twitter account is @ethereumgoldetg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Gold Token Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.