EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. Over the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded down 12.4% against the dollar. EverGreenCoin has a total market capitalization of $721,326.00 and $1,411.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EverGreenCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0526 or 0.00000826 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.11 or 0.02482720 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.75 or 0.00624218 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028973 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018439 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00024922 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021342 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009690 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015039 BTC.
EverGreenCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,718,821 coins. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EverGreenCoin is evergreencoin.org. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EverGreenCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EverGreenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.