FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 4th. During the last seven days, FLIP has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. One FLIP token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0320 or 0.00000502 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Liquid and HitBTC. FLIP has a total market capitalization of $1.79 million and $183,804.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007153 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015385 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00150936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00257738 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $622.36 or 0.09772882 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012462 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FLIP Token Profile
FLIP launched on October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. FLIP’s official website is fliptoken.gameflip.com. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. FLIP’s official message board is medium.com/@fliptoken.
Buying and Selling FLIP
FLIP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, HitBTC and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLIP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.