FujiCoin (CURRENCY:FJC) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. In the last week, FujiCoin has traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One FujiCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. FujiCoin has a market capitalization of $437,631.00 and approximately $893.00 worth of FujiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,358.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.49 or 0.03148186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $542.67 or 0.08521407 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.21 or 0.00835532 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $107.74 or 0.01691852 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00146651 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.61 or 0.01862502 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.58 or 0.00448842 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00030084 BTC.
FujiCoin (CRYPTO:FJC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt-N hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2014. FujiCoin’s total supply is 1,718,030,768 coins. FujiCoin’s official website is www.fujicoin.org. FujiCoin’s official Twitter account is @fujicoin.
FujiCoin Coin Trading
FujiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FujiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FujiCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FujiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FujiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FujiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.