Halloween Coin (CURRENCY:HALLO) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. During the last seven days, Halloween Coin has traded 67.1% lower against the US dollar. One Halloween Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Halloween Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $347.00 worth of Halloween Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.85 or 0.02494382 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009699 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009500 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002448 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Halloween Coin Profile
HALLO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 30th, 2016. Halloween Coin’s total supply is 264,678,458 coins.
Halloween Coin Coin Trading
Halloween Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Halloween Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Halloween Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Halloween Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Halloween Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Halloween Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.