Maggie (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 9.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. Maggie has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4,693.00 worth of Maggie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maggie token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Rfinex and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Maggie has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.49 or 0.02567330 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009654 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010039 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003708 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002451 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
MAG is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2017. Maggie’s total supply is 3,200,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maggie is maggie.vip. Maggie’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Buying and Selling Maggie
Maggie can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, OKEx and Rfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maggie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maggie should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maggie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maggie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maggie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.