Nitro (CURRENCY:NOX) traded down 38.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 4th. In the last week, Nitro has traded 65.5% lower against the dollar. One Nitro token can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and COSS. Nitro has a total market capitalization of $28,689.00 and approximately $1,700.00 worth of Nitro was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003761 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00150610 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.44 or 0.00258205 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $616.69 or 0.09683743 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012465 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nitro’s launch date was October 10th, 2017. Nitro’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,145,734 tokens. Nitro’s official Twitter account is @nitrotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nitro’s official website is www.nitro.live. The Reddit community for Nitro is /r/nitrotoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nitro
Nitro can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nitro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nitro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nitro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nitro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nitro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.